Want to write and blog on hockey?
Murphy’s Hockey Law is looking to increase its readership and we are looking for your help! We are looking for talented and creative hockey minds who want to write on the NHL, AHL, NCAA Hockey, USHL and major junior hockey in Canada. We are looking for writers to be creative and inventive with their analysis.
We will warn you now, these are unpaid positions and more suited for recent college grads and those looking to break into the business. There is however the potential to be credentialed for NHL, AHL, USHL, CHL and NCAA games. In addition to that, you can gain a wealth of experience and learn from veteran hockey scribe Jimmy Murphy and Managing Editor and co-owner of MHL, Tom Fitzgerald.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Beat reporters for the Metropolitan, Central and Pacific Divisions that can provide at least one post a week that consists of a featured topic of their choice from the division they’re covering, as well as the latest news from around the division.
- A news gatherer to find the hottest and best hockey stories of the day and post by 10 AM each day.
- One AHL feature writer/columnist
- One NCAA Hockey feature writer/columnist
- One USHL feature writer/columnist
- One Major Canadian Junior Hockey feature writer/columnist
- Editors for every level
What we need from you is to email us at email@example.com or MurphysHockeyLaw.firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience or by October 1.
–include your name
–twitter handle (if you have one)
–previous article written if you have any